IndiaDivine.org

How can I ' fall down ' from being in a ' fallen position' ?

Rate this topic

krsna

Posted Image

As a conditioned jiva soul strictly under the stringent laws of material nature , can I 'fall down' from being a fallen conditioned soul that I am? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

or

A liberated soul who has attained a high level of spiritual realsisation,brahma-bhuta platform,can he fall down into the level of conditioned souls?

How can a jiva soul fall down into conditioned life when he is already fallen by his very nature and conditioning? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Posted Image

I find it quite easy to fall deeper into darkness, to allow myself to become covered by an even denser blanket of ignorance. Just by letting go and letting the three modes have their way with my consciousness.

Even from the liberated stage we retain the right to reject Krsna as the prime enjoyer and try to dream ourselves onto His throne.

That is one of the difficult things about being human it seems its that there is always this endless vast darkness trying to pull you down every minute of the day, every day of the year. It never lets up. Who needs to watch a horror movie when in reality material nature is a horror movie. Luckily Krsna has given us an easy way out but most of us are so foolish as to not even take advantage of his help.

It's like always swimming upstream against the current. As soon as one even tries to rest you find yourself being swept away downstream. Often I feel like I just can't go any further but then my experience of reality becomes more engulfed in this horror show around me.

Personally I don't know if anyone else is in bliss but I surely am not. An occasional taste of something nice just to get me going again but mostly I just struggle.

I guess it will be like this until we at least learn to be steady within ourselves amidst the whirling rapids of the modes of nature, knowing that Krsna is in control and He has our well being at heart.