IndiaDivine.org

bacterias

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Do bacterias and other small living creatuers that are alive, but just to small for us to see have souls?

Are they entrapped souls which karma has been so bad that they have been put into the body of an ant, bacteria, or other small creatrues?

Guest guest

Haribol, heres one for ya, bacterias may well be planetary systems, and there may be human being living on these planets. Bacterias are just a discovery of smallness, and there will soon be further discoveries that even smaller things make bacterias sick.

Like, it wasnt the rat that gave the plague, nor was it the flea on the rat. It was the mite on the flea, but who made the mite sick?

Like that blister on my elbow, its a doggone gold mine way down there, its misery to me, but is life support to countless living entities.

hare krsna, mahaksadasa

This is from a Srinad Bhagavatam lecture on verses 7.7.22-26 given in 1967 by Srila Prabhupada

We... I have got this body because I wanted a certain type of enjoyment. So nature has given me a certain type of body. You wanted certain type of enjoyment: the nature has given you a certain type of body. The tiger wanted a certain type of enjoyment, so he, it has got a certain type of body. Similarly, every one of us, in the 8,400,000’s of species of life, we have got different bodies. But the soul is there. The soul, the individual soul, is within the elephant, and the individual soul is within the bacteria. Bacteria you cannot find with your open eyes. You have to see with a microscope. It has got the same soul. As the elephant has got the same soul, similarly, the bacteria has also got the same soul. Atraiva mågyaù puruño neti neti. Now you have to analyze. You have to analyze what is soul and what is not soul. That requires intelligence.