IndiaDivine.org

Amazing story

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Real story: Today when I was at work, I had this idea to browse this website before working. So, I got on my computer in my cubicle and just clicked into the "recommended reading section" at like 9:00 am and I clicked on "listen to bhagavad gita MP3" and clicked on the second chapter on and then I listened to it all day long. ALL EIGHTEEN CHAPTERS- It was so awesome. After I finished it everything was so peaceful. Everything I looked at reminded me of krsna's words. I looked at the sky- I realized how impersonal nature of the lord is everywhere. I looked at the sun - I remembered how luminous living entity controls the whole body while being situated in one place. I went to meet my boss, I felt like my boss is just another human being, the real power comes from the supreme lord who is the proprietor of all. It was sooo good, everything reminded me of his words. I was able to easily distinguish between what is satvic in my thoughts, what was Rajasic and what was tamasic. I clearly saw that most of the thoughts that arise in me are rajasic and tamasic but all those did not affect me. I just wanted to share this with you and felt that it is "satvic" to do so. So... also I want to thank "Ghari" for putting Bhagavad Gita on audio for people like me.

I have listened to it a few dozen times so far. It never gets stale. When I first read the Bhagavad-gita it was the modes of nature that I observed too. It is the beginning of a long miraculous journey. I am very happy that someone else has enjoyed those files that were produced by karamsad.com. Thank you for sharing your enjoyment.

Not the one I heard, with the exception of once. I'm not much for conspiracy theories. I would guess it is not the one the first guest heard either, since although both are linked to that thread, the new version appears first. It seems to have worked just fine.