IndiaDivine.org

Does Krishna listen?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am a very faithful devotee of Krishna, although i am in no way even close to some of the other devotees i have great affection to Krishna.

But sometimes in life when things go wrong due to karma of past and present lives, i seem to loose faith and when this happens i listen to the Geetha or Brahma-Samhitha to restore faith.

I know this is probably over the top and most of you are much better devotees than i, but I read this forum everyday and although i rarely post, i do read almost all of the other posts.

I have one question, if you really want something so badly in life you tend to ask Krishna, but one of the posts i read here said that we shouldnt ask, which is what i'm doing now. I dont want to ask for anything, but if you truely want something, does Krishna give it without asking? I know this sounds weird to some of you, but i have had experiences when i wanted something but i never asked because after all its just materialistic, but i seem to get it - I'm not making this up, but its too good to be simple "coincidence". Sure if it happened, once, twice maybe 4 times even, but if this is a common thing surely Krishna must be behind this- right?

I do not ask for anything materialistic, nor do i want to. But there is one thing i want, unfortunately it is materialistic, but i want it so bad but at the same time i dont want to ask him for it. Could someone tell me if Krishna does indeed shower his mercy in such instances?

Guest guest

Krishna will fulfill your wishes if he thinks its good for you. That is his greatness. Words cannot describe his greatness and compassion. Only due to his grace you have come so far.

Remember god is omnipresent. He surely is listening to you. Only due to his prerana you have posted here :-)