See the face of God and die!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A Gift for You

From Vrindavan Lila Devi Dasi

Posted on Dipika.org July 8, 2004

Dear Devotees,

Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I wish to share this picture of Lord Chaitanya with you. This photo was put before some forums of photographers (karmi) and received high marks by them.

This image is printable and enlargeable. I can guarantee that a simple 2X enlargement will print fine. If you want something larger, you should do it in Photoshop or take help from someone who knows how to enlarge properly. It can be enlarged quite a bit.

This image is royalty-free. This means that you can reproduce, distribute, use this picture in your publication work, as a part of your artwork, etc.— free.

Please bless me by using this picture of Lord Chaitanya in your preaching activities.

Hare Krishna!

Your servant,

Vrindavan Lila dasi

Guest guest

I agree, prabhu, though sometimes Krsna will give Radha both His feather and flute as an indication of surrender to Her. Appearing as the most magnanimous Sri Caitanyadeva seems to me the ultimate tribute to His beloved Radhika. Perhap's the wearing of that feather could be ssen in honor of Swamin-Kischori somehow. Anyway, what do I know? My own aparadha is quite enough to concern me right now.

Guest guest

Actually it appears that the peacock feathers aren't part of the headress at all, more a background framing the Lord's face and I think very beautiful, a little like an embrace...

Since I can see that this Caitanya has not yet taken sannyas and He is still with His loving consort, then you can well observe Him as our lovely lord Krishna, and not in the devotee mood... probably He is wearing the peacock feather to please Vishnupriya...

Later He will pretend that His transcendental marriage to Her is merely a material bond, and will leave Her lost and in agony, separated from Him... and only to teach us how to love Him better...

Please allow Her the pleasure of seeing Her Beloved like this...