IndiaDivine.org

Tulasi manjaris

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I could not help notice you little picture of Salagram silas are they yours? they are so beutiful and attractive may I be so rude as to ask for a nice picture of them to use on my desktop.

ananga devi dasi

Ananga: I could not help notice you little picture of Salagram silas are they yours? they are so beutiful and attractive may I be so rude as to ask for a nice picture of them to use on my desktop.

Babhru: Those are the little Govardhan shilas I worship. The larger one is about half an inch by half an inch. I also have a shalagrama shila I worship. I can send you pictures.

Guest guest

okay im intrested in the live plants how much would shipping be and also which kind of tulsi is it, is it he purple one or the green one????ohh and by whole plant do u mean that there alive or just sticks of the whole plants????

Guest guest

the whole plants will olny be for those that live in the island of Oahu Hawaii , the leaves and manjaries can be ship to anyware in the USA, Aloha!!!!

Guest guest

this is the same person from the above message ive tried to email u repeatedly but it dosent seem to go through im still very intrested in the seeds if u can email me back with a adresse or any kind or aggangement on getting the money to u....also would five dollars canadian be alright eshwaar33@hotmail.com