IndiaDivine.org

I cannot ! ! ! please help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste

I cannot control my mind. I really want 'Hari Smarane' all the time. But I cannot. I don’t eat any Taamasa food. But still I cannot control my mind. On top of it, I have a stupid mental disease about fame which is there from past 10 years. This is the first time I am telling anybody it, only god and I knew it before. I read many adyatma books; I pray to great saints, I recite VishnuSahasranama daily. I chant the Hare Rama mantra. I try to offer what ever I do to Srihari and try doing the day to day work for him. I don’t think god will accept whatever i do or offer because I do not have bhakti. I do not have Vairagya.

Guest guest

why this fame a sstupid disease? And why do you need vairagya or mind-control. Mind cannot be controlled because it is empty of inherent existence. Nothiong really exists, so what is there to control?

Guest guest

Just concentrate on making Krsna famous. The mind can only be controlled by filling it with Krsna. A glass of black ink becomes pure white nectar just by pouring nectar into the glass. Eventually all he ink is thinned out until not a drop remains only the nectar.

Just pour the nectar Krsna consciousness into it and it will clear. This is the only path.

Guest guest

Mind control only comes through the devotional service to Sri Sri Radha Govinda. And how to execute this devotional service? Only through the devotional service to Our Worshipful Lords' purest devotees and their servants. Through chanting, and this devotional service, one will control the mind automatically.

And if you want fame, that's quite dangerous. Pratishta. Pratishta is more dangerous. You're better off forgetting this foul business, and get married, so at least the last vestiges of your desires can be localized and contained within an ashram.

Guest guest

One devote ask his guru about fame ,guruji replay , yes become ,but do it for KRSNA ,many bhaktas have fame ,for ther seva to Sri Hari .this fame will be there eternaly ,not like mundane fame, that is soon gone.

Guest guest

well you can be striving for fame and along the way become devotional inclined and then choose to dovetail it. But to already have devotion and then try to achieve fame on the side sounds rather counter productive.

If Krsna wants fame to come to you he will arrange for that. Lord Jesus Christ for example. Another example is Gaura Kishore das babaji. He tried so hard to keep away from the public that he chanted in an area designated for stools. And now people know of him in a gross materialistic culture on the otherside of the world. Madhavendra Puri? Will someone speak to his glories from the CC?