IndiaDivine.org

dreams pt2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i just had a dream that i was stabbed and i woke up in the hospital i remember telling the cops what ha d happened and this guy came in the rome after that im not currently gettting along with and the cop ask me why were not getting along and i told them to ask him.....then awhile after my dream suddenly shiffted over to where i was looking at a pic or genesha and guredeve(lord krishna fly vehcile) and then i woke up...is this a warning or somthin i dont know

I had a dream where I was in my old school, and they had a hare krishna class going, with all the people I used to go too in it, and my table where like 4 kids, 14 year olds, just sitting and listing to a devotiee preach. I was just drawing, and a video of krishna was on tv, really weird.

Dreams do have meaning, but they are very abstract away from the thing they trying to tell you, you can't really tell the future with a dream, but once the thing happens, then you understand "oh so thats what the dream meant"

Guest guest

i also remember in the dream i i saw that guredeva(vushnus vechile in a human form...im pretty sure its him but he resembled vushnu alot i could have mistaken it but the feature were striking similar)sitting in a very large bluesh greenish chair and genasha in a smaller chair and he was very small compared to him and i ask why does the lord put himself in such a small chair compared to his devotes(guredeva)...i dont remeber what was aid to me after that but sombody answered me i didnt see who cause i was so caught up in the paintings but the person sounded very wise and saintly....the voice just had a pleasentness to it but it was powerfull at the sametime as, im writing about this and dicribing this voice im begining to feel very emotional too at the same time....i dont know if it is mind or what...but io dont know what to make of this dream along with the earlier part i decribed in the begining..............im going through a very emotional time in my life right now im very depresed.....i pray and light my lamp when my spirits are up.....but i dont know was this dream just a way that the lord is coming to me to make me feel better..i dont know.....cpuld anybody help me