IndiaDivine.org

Krishna's personality profile

Rate this topic

Guest guest

lol its just for fun, I entered into an astrology site and checked krishna's birthdate and astrology. This DOES NOT mean krishna can be like this , I mean who am I or the astrologer to give krishna some profile? But, its fun, krishna probably is laughing at this "fool" right now who derided him like this because of his human form ... lol laugh away krishna!

SECTION II: How Krishna Relates to Other People

Sun Square Uranus with an orb between 1/2 and 1 degree

You are calm and independent and, no matter how close you become to someone, you always remain your own person and there is a part of yourself you cannot share. You are uncompromisingly true to your convictions which must be shared by those close to you.

Mercury Conjunct Mars with an orb between 1 and 3 degrees

Since you tend to be rather irritable and sharp-tongued at times you require a partner with a sense of humor who is not too thin-skinned. You are bright, curious and calm and enjoy the company of those who are equally high-spirited and enterprising.

Venus Opposition Jupiter with an orb between 1 and 3 degrees

You may be overly self-indulgent and inclined toward excesses of eating, drinking, sex or anything which gives you pleasure. You would not be comfortable with someone who was too reserved. You can be quite extravagant both emotionally and financially.

Mercury Trine Neptune with an orb between 1 and 3 degrees

You know things intuitively as well as rationally and have a rare capacity to perceive in others feelings, thoughts and dreams they may never have openly shared. Anyone close to you would have to share your love of music and interest in spiritual thought.

Venus Trine Uranus with an orb between 3 and 5 degrees

There is nothing humdrum about the way that you love. You have a flair for the unusual and the creative and are drawn to those who shun the conventional. You shy away from those who tend to be over-possessive. Your love affairs are also wonderful friendships.

Mercury Sextile Pluto with an orb between 1 and 5 degrees

You are extremely persuasive and, perhaps, skilled at manipulating others to share your views. Your intuition is powerful and the research skills which may help you professionally also manifest in your private life. You know everyone's deepest secrets.

Its true that we humans cannot calculate the astrochart of Sree Krishna since He is beginingless and endless. I too did laugh at those charts initially before I read the background and the research in detail. Its actually for the dating of Mahabaratha war, and then I realised that people are trying to calculate the astro chart of Shri Krishna not to portray HIM In human form but to find an exact date of Mahabaratha and the time HE would have given BagawatGita. In some part of Mahabaratha Vyasa has described the planetary positions and relative degree of different constellations distributed in space in relation to earth at that time. So based on this with the scientifically proven planetary movement data people are trying to date the great Mahabaratha war and the epic Gita.

Its actually to explain people more scientifically the facts and not to portray that SHREE Krishna is just another human like all of us.

I have not read so far what you have provided. So I am not sure if that was written to ridicule Shri Krishna by some fools.

But there are genuine researchers trying to date the Mahabaratha war. I guess the planetary readings you provided has nothing to do with that.

So this must have been written by some fool

It sounds like western astrology anyway, which is quite different. Indian astrology does not really tell about the personality like this, but can make predictions of the future.