IndiaDivine.org

intresting thought

Rate this topic

Guest guest

heres a thought.....when i was smaller i was thaught that all religions are equal, that all the religions are one and there is only one god.etc.keep im mind i am a hindu.i have read in various text that krishna is christ or atleast could be,"Krishna of Ancient Hinduism is the Christ of Christianity. Christ comes from the Greek word Christos, and Christos is the Greek version of the word Krishna.now im not saying based on that quote right there there is some more evidence, but i couldnt quote this.If krishna was christ....wouldnt lord shiva be like a prohet,or wouldnt the trinity be the three wise men giving the new born son of god gifts(after all christ was the son of god,why couldnt the lord have a son like that after all if u look at the way krishna was born it kinda simillar..everybody knew that krishna and jasuse was going to be born when they were both born they were visted by people ie. the prohet of christiaty,and when krishna was born the various god came to see babby krishna...i could go on with examples,but im sure u get the idea that hey that this could be true or atleast get u to think. i have read on a certain purana im not sure of which on that it spoke of a another birth of vishnu but it didnt say much after that about it...keep in mind i dont know much about the vedas.i was thinking about this and i thought why not post it on here i just want to know peoples opinion..could this be true

here a another thought what if mohammed was let say shiva or it could be brahma or it could be narada the gods messenger, and allah could be the musilum word for om and the christian word for om is ahemen....i dont know but i see alot of simalarites..i kinda does to me...now keep im mind if by accident that i might have mixed up a prophet here and the son god there or what ever the case mayy be im pretty sure u get the point.

All religions are not equal when the wisdom contained within them is objectively analyzed. What comparison is there between the Koran or Bible and Srimad Bhagavatam?

The same subject,God, is approached, therefore they are pursuant to the Vedic conclusion. In that they are equal but the SB contains much much more than the Bible or Koran.

Everything you find in the Bible or Koran is either in the SB or has been transcended in the SB and so not necessary to include. But neither one has all that is the SB.

But they all teach to humble one's self before the Lord and so are glorious in that.

Something like a ladder. In one sense the ladder is one. Yet the goal is to reach the top and staying on the first couple of steps without progressing is not desired.

But only a fool will upon climbing to the third step stop, look back, and curse the first and second as beneath him. So respect for others ways and attempts to reach God is always called for, even though there may be some disagreement here and there.

And our present understanding of SB will be transcended by us. Ever deeper, always learning more, never fearing further growth.