IndiaDivine.org

The spark of love for Krsna is struck by the spiritual master, the pure devotee

Rate this topic

krsna

Posted Image

"The spark of love for Krsna is struck by the spiritual master, the pure devotee. As for myself, my spiritual master, His Divine Grace Om Visnupada Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Prabhupada, ordered me to take up the responsibility of spreading Krsna consciousness in the Western world. His Divine Grace had a great desire to preach Lord Caitanya's message in the West, and my success is both his grace and pleasure."

(Srila Prabhupada, Science of Self-Realization, Chapter 8)

• 1 year later...

what exactly happened to that raging fire that Srila Prabhupada lit ? where are all the glowing sparks now ?

no rain on your parade but you should sell your apparent enthusiasm and fuel to those that were in the fire but since have snuffed themselves out. it is said should one place a cold or dying ember back into the fire it will regain its original presence in the fire

imagine all the people back on the streets ...harinam distribution of the holy name wow could it again be so wonderful and so worldwide public just this once...again ?...please give up this fighting with one another you simply shame our spiritual father Srila Prabhupada rather than speading his good name and the names of the Vaisnava Acharya

Should this continue in a hundred years no one will even remember who Srila Prabhupada is nor will they care, even as so many do not care NOW.

Purport S.B. 4.28.52

Consultation with the Supersoul seated within everyone's heart is possible only when one is completely free from the contamination of material attachment.

One who is sincere and pure gets an opportunity to consult with the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His Paramatma feature sitting within everyone's heart.

The Paramatma is always the caitya-guru, the spiritual master within, and He comes before one externally as the instructor and initiator spiritual master.

The Lord can reside within the heart, and He can also come out before a person and give him instructions.

Thus the spiritual master is not different from the Supersoul sitting within the heart.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SPARKS FROM THE FIRE THAT SRILA PARABHUPADA LIT ARE THEY STILL AT THE EDGE OF THE REAL FIRE OF KRSNA CONSCIOUSNESS ?

why has that raging eternal flame of Krsna consciousness that Srila Prabhupada ignighted within us suddenly appear to dwindle with each passing day as we struggle to find and sincerely practice our saddhana

What happened to the huge kirtans ?the millions of pieces of Srila Prabhupada books being distributed on every street corner ? where ? why not ?

Is anyone boldly fearless to express the TRUTH ?

The bonafide Sri Guru can see right through the false "me"

He can see the real I as an eternal spirit soul

servant of the Supreme Soul Sri Krishna.

I am not the seer,

the Lord and His Pure Devotee are the seers.

That most powerful merciful glance

that pierced through my false ego,false pride,etc...

gave me the matchless gift of spiritual experience.

From that moment onwards the innermost depths

of my being was revealed:

I am Guru-Krishna das

krsna das

• 1 year later...

SB 4.28.52

The brähmaëa inquired as follows: Who are you? Whose wife or daughter are you? Who is the man lying here? It appears you are lamenting for this dead body. Don't you recognize Me? I am your eternal friend. You may remember that many times in the past you have consulted Me.

PURPORT

When a person's relative dies, renunciation is automatically visible. Consultation with the Supersoul seated within everyone's heart is possible only when one is completely free from the contamination of material attachment. One who is sincere and pure gets an opportunity to consult with the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His Paramätmä feature sitting within everyone's heart. The Paramätmä is always the caitya-guru, the spiritual master within, and He comes before one externally as the instructor and initiator spiritual master. The Lord can reside within the heart, and He can also come out before a person and give him instructions. Thus the spiritual master is not different from the Supersoul sitting within the heart. An uncontaminated soul or living entity can get a chance to meet the Paramätmä face to face. Just as one gets a chance to consult with the Paramätmä within his heart, one also gets a chance to see Him actually situated before him. Then one can take instructions from the Supersoul directly. This is the duty of the pure devotee: to see the bona fide spiritual master and consult with the Supersoul within the heart.

When the brähmana asked the woman who the man lying on the floor was, she answered that he was her spiritual master and that she was perplexed about what to do in his absence. At such a time the Supersoul immediately appears, provided the devotee is purified in heart by following the directions of the spiritual master. A sincere devotee who follows the instructions of the spiritual master certainly gets direct instructions from his heart from the Supersoul. Thus a sincere devotee is always helped directly or indirectly by the spiritual master and the Supersoul. This is confirmed in Caitanya-caritämåta: guru-kåñëa-prasäde päya bhakti-latä-béja [Cc. Madhya 19.151]. If the devotee serves his spiritual master sincerely, Kåñëa automatically becomes pleased. Yasya prasädäd bhagavad-prasädaù. By satisfying the spiritual master, one automatically satisfies Kåñëa. Thus the devotee becomes enriched by both the spiritual master and Kåñëa. The Supersoul is eternally the friend of the living entity and always remains with him. The Supersoul has always been ready to help the living entity, even before the creation of this material world. It is therefore stated here: yenägre vicacartha. The word agre means "before the creation." Thus the Supersoul has been accompanying the living entity since before the creation.