IndiaDivine.org

Max Planck - atoms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Einstein's illustrious contemporary, Nobel prize winner Max Planck, during a lecture in Florence, Italy, once made a truly remarkable statement which describes the problem facing the physicist today:

As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear-headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as the result of my research about the atoms, this much:

THERE IS NO MATTER AS SUCH!

All matter originates and exists only because by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration and hold this most minute solar system of the atom together ... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.

>>>THERE IS NO MATTER AS SUCH!

All matter originates and exists only because by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration and hold this most minute solar system of the atom together ... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind.

>>>>>>

This force is the Supreme Personality of Godhead as He describes Himself in Gita.

I am the source of all both in inanimate and animate objects.

Wise men with real intellect like Dr. Einstein understands, but fools who are atheistic minded deny this force.