IndiaDivine.org

Lord Chaitanya and the Koran

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 1 month later...

<font color="blue">PAMHO</font color>

<hr>

"Since You are that very same Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself, please be merciful upon me. I am fallen and unfit."

<hr>

how did the saintly muslim man know that Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is the very same Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself?

Just out of interest I downloaded the Qu'ran. I doubt it will be easy to find. Or if somebody has already raise your hand. This verse I found wouldn't be out of place in Srimad Bhagavatam:

<A NAME="QURAN_VERSE_042_015"><CENTER><TABLE BORDER=2 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=4 WIDTH=520><TR><TD BGColor=#F5F5EF><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=4 WIDTH=100%><TR><TD ALIGN="Left">042.015 Fali<U>tha</U>lika faodAAu waistaqim kam<U>a</U> omirta wal<U>a</U> tattabiAA ahw<U>a</U>ahum waqul <U>a</U>mantu bim<U>a</U> anzala All<U>a</U>hu min kit<U>a</U>bin waomirtu li-aAAdila baynakum All<U>a</U>hu rabbun<U>a</U> warabbukum lan<U>a</U> aAAm<U>a</U>lun<U>a</U> walakum aAAm<U>a</U>lukum l<U>a</U> <U>h</U>ujjata baynan<U>a</U> wabaynakumu All<U>a</U>hu yajmaAAu baynan<U>a</U> wa-ilayhi alma<U>s</U>eeru</TD></TR><HR SIZE=1 COLOR="Silver"><TR><TD ALIGN="Left">042.015 Now then, for that (reason), call (them to the Faith), and stand steadfast as thou art commanded, nor follow thou their vain desires; but say: "I believe in the Book which Allah has sent down; and I am commanded to judge justly between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord: for us (is the responsibility for) our deeds, and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Goal.</TD></TR></TABLE></TD></TR></TABLE><FONT SIZE=2>Al-Qur'an, 042.015 (Ash-Shura [Council, Consultation])