IndiaDivine.org

Flying your own plane.Are you ready for that last solo flight ?

Rate this topic

krsna

It won't be are you a ritvik? A zonal or acarya by appointment wala. But rather "Can you fly it yourself to the destination?" Who we profess to believe in, what holy garb we may have worn, which matha we hung around most will not be the consideration.

"Can you reach the sky?"

Now I have this old son by The Animals in my brain, "Sky Pilot" http://www.rjsmith.com/skypilot.html

I have always kind of thought that last minute before death is almost like your consciousness getting ready to blast off on a rocket ship. That is the moment that makes all the conflicts etc. of material life seem utterly ridiculous in hindsight. From what I read in Gita if you are prepared for that moment and chant Hare Krishna you will surely reach Krishna's planet which has to be quite a rocket ship ride. I don't know if we ever actually fly it alone though. It is in material nature that we are trying to fly alone and constantly being defeated by our unwillingness to let Krishna be our pilot and true friend.

You sound like someone with ulterior motives.

If you're sincere with the instructor, you'll pass no matter what the other students think - or do.

You try to fake out the real authroities - and you'/re finnished.

(I think you have a glimpse of that… just not the right perspective)

Hey, I was told there are devotees here. Who are they?

• 5 months later...

This world is of cheaters and cheated.

Go figure!

You want to be honest and sincere spiritualist?

Here try this and see for yourself:

Lock yousrself in a room and cry,really cry for Krsna.

Alone with your conscience,mind and heart petition Krsna for mercy,love and reciprocation.

Will He not answer the strident cries and supplications of His needy child as a mother running to calm her crying baby?