IndiaDivine.org

Hindi Translation SB canto12.13.1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vaisnavas,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Guranga.

Can someone of the Vaisnavas, please I'm begging help me with the translation in Hindi of the Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 12, chapter 13 text 1.

I have the Bhagavatam only to 10 canto's translated in Dutch.

Thank You in advance

All glories to the Vaisnavas.

Your servant

Vaisnavadasi

I took the English translation by Srila Prabhupada and translated that into Hindi. The translations of 12.13.1 follow. Please note that I have used Roman script even for Hindi translation.

English translation:

Suta Gosvami said: Unto that personality whom Brahma, Varuna, Indra, Rudra and the Maruts praise by chanting transcendental hymns and reciting the Vedas with all their corollaries, .-kramas and Upanisads, to whom the chanters of the Sama Veda always sing, whom the perfected yogis see within their minds after fixing themselves in trance and absorbing themselves within Him, and whose limit can never be found by any demigod or demon — unto that Supreme Personality of Godhead I offer my humble obeisances.

Hindi translation:

Suta Gosvami ne kaha: Jinki Brahma, Varun, Indra, Rudra evam Marutagan mantron ka jaap karke, sabhi Vedon, .-kramon evam Upanishadon ka jaap karke prashansa karte hain; jinki mashima ka gaan Saama Veda ka paath karne waale saravada karte hain, Jinhen siddh yogigan samaadhi mein sthit hokar evam swayam ko unmein samarpit karke apne man mein dekhte hain, jinki seema ka aakalan devata evam daanav kabhi nahin kar sakte—un sarvashreshtha bhagavan ko mera abhinandan hai.