IndiaDivine.org

Do you sincerely desire Krsna's mercy ???

Rate this topic

krsna

"Krsna is prepared to bestow His mercy upon all living entities, and as soon as a living entity desires the Lord's mercy, the Lord immediately gives him an opportunity to meet a bona fide spiritual master. Such a person is fortified by both Krsna and the spiritual master. He is helped from within by Krsna and from without by the spiritual master. Both are prepared to help the sincere living being become free from this materal bondage."

(Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila 19.151, Purport)

also to be noted,

Bg.6.24 sa niscayena yoktavyo, yogo' nirvinna-cetasa, tyaktva sarvam asesatah, manasaivendriya-gramam, viniyamya samantatah

good example, the sparrow and Garuda,

"similarly,the practice of yoga,especially bhakti-yoga in Krsna consciousness,may appear to be difficult job.But if anyone follows the principles with great determination,the Lord will surely help, for God helps those who help themselves."Srila Prabhupada purport.

ys.gopijana das

• 3 weeks later...

A pure devotee is just like the Desire-Tree from whom we can have on request everything desireable. This is no myth or bluff but it is actual fact. The devotee can deliver to us the mercy of God and what is not obtainable by one who has got the mercy of God?

Devotee and the Divinity

-essay written by Srila Prabhupada before coming to America

So far as I am concerned, I have accepted you as my disciple and you have accepted me as your spiritual father. This relationship cannot be ended anymore. It is eternal. So it will be my duty always to pray to Krishna for your further and further improvement in Krishna Consciousness, so you should go on serving this movement to your best capacity.

Srila Prabhupada letter from

Los Angeles, July 9, 1969

A devotee, a mahatma, is good heart. How he is good heart? He sees everyone that "This living entity," especially human being, "he is engrossed in the clutches of maya. He is suffering. Let me try to make him understand Krsna consciousness, or his eternal relationship with Krsna." He tries everywhere. That is his business. He doesn't mind whether he is failure. Failure or success, he doesn't mind. But he thinks, "Oh, this conditioned soul is suffering. Let me do something." Therefore Vaisnava's prayer is vancha-kalpa-tarubhyas ca krpa-sindhubhya eva ca. A Vaisnava, he is just like the ocean of mercy. He always feels for the sufferings of the humanity. That is their business.

Lecture

London, September 14, 1969

• 10 months later...

1967 October 8 :

"There are man other Swamis & Yogis in your country & I am very sorry that they can simply exploit the sentiment but they can not deliver the real thing on account of their ignorance of presenting things in the modern situation. Please try to help the cause of this movement & I am sure you shall be able to satisfy many sincere souls."

Prabhupada Letters :: 1967