IndiaDivine.org

Hey Bro ,why do you stll want to take credit for Krsna's doing ???

Rate this topic

krsna

"Although the Lord wants to give credit to His devotee, the devotee himself never takes credit, for he acts only under the Lord's direction. Consequently all credit goes to the Lord. This is the nature of the relationship between the Lord and His devotee. The Lord wants to give all credit to His servant, but the servant does not take any credit, for he knows that everything is carried out by the Lord."

(Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila 16.67, Purport)

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I have found it is very easy to renounce the negatives in my life. "Well Krsna, I tried, but as we both know I am not in control of the outcome." Or if my screw up was just out and out falling for sense gratification then it's "Please forgive me....again" or the 'clever' "Well its wasn't me, You said the modes alone are active so I had nothing to do with it."

But if something seems to work out then the chest sticks out and its "Look at me Krsna, just see what I have done for you and others. I'm so selfless".

Most of us are just toddlers on this path who don't even know our ABC's or 123's. lol

The temple is managed by Srimati Radharani, Laksmiji; so why should there be want? Our philosophy is, if anyone comes, let him take prasada, chant Hare Krsna and be happy. Everything is being supplied by Krsna, Krsna is not poor, so why we should deny them? This should be done at any cost. There is no difficulty, it simply requires nice management. At the end of the day you may sell or give away. If we believe that Krsna is providing and maintaining everyone, then why should we be misers? This means losing faith in Krsna, and thinking that we are the doers and suppliers. We are confident Krsna will supply! Let the whole world come, we can feed them.

Letter to All ISKCON Temple Presidents

Calcutta, January 18, 1977