IndiaDivine.org

If Krishna is omnipresent

Rate this topic

Nimura

I shall try to answer according to

Bhagavad Gita As It Is.

*Transcendental.

When you apply this concept to God or Krishna then you have your answer. This is what you call the Supreme Transcendence.

Bg.4.6

Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form.

Bg.4.13

According to the three modes of material nature and the work ascribed to them, the four divisions of human society were created by Me. And, although I am the creator of this system, you should know that I am yet the non-doer, being unchangeable.

Bg.9.5

And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me. Behold My mystic opulence! Although I am the maintainer of all living entities, and although I am everywhere, still My Self is the very source of creation.

So as you can see Krishna is explaining how He can basically be in 2 places at the same time. Which He does. Also He explains how He is spread throughout the creation:

Bg.9.4

By Me, in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them.

So Krishna explains the creation. This is what He is trying to say in answer to Sri Arjuna's questions.

Later on Krishna gives His opinion being humble:

Bg.13.3

O scion of Bharata, you should understand that I am also the knower in all bodies, and to understand this body and its owner is called knowledge. That is My opinion.

So Krishna says His the knower in all bodies. To find this out is our goal. Knowledge.

I hope this answered your question. In some little way.

Any more questions feel free.

Hare Krishna and dandavats

"evil, negativ energy?"

Actually there is nothing as negative energy as a separate entity. It only means "forgetfulness of God" or the concept of negation of God which leads to the false identification with gross and subtle bodies. Thus, when the the jiva wants to lord over the material world he/she commits sin due to forgetting the eternal position as subserviant to God. Of course, on its own the jiva cannot exist what to say act, and the Lord helps fulfil the desires of the jiva. This is a very important point: The desire of a jiva is its own and not of Krishna. The source of the capacity to have independent desire comes from Krishna, but desires are independent to those of Krishna as long as the jiva is in material world. When the jiva surrenders completely and becomes a pure devotee and attains svarupa-siddhi, then of course the desires are one with the Krishna and that is the constitutional position of the jiva.

If the jiva has no freedom (sva-tantrata) and free will (sva-icchamayata), then it will be like dead matter!! Being infinitisemal particles of Krishna, these qualities are there in jiva just like they are in Krishna but improper use of these leads to falling in the material world and thus "evil".