IndiaDivine.org

Samaraman through happiness or seperation?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What i dont get is, should Krishna smaranam be done with the feeling of happiness or seperation?

the Gaudiya Math say that the feeling of seperation is top most yet Srila Prabhupada always said chant and be happy!

How can there be happiness through seperation? no matter what anyone says, there cant be any feeling of enjoyment and upliftment throught the feeling of seperation. then surely isnt it better to worship Krishna in a spiritually happy state?

Hare Krishna and dandavat pranam

What i dont get is, should Krishna smaranam be done with the feeling of happiness or seperation?

I would say whatever comes to you naturally, at different times at least i have different feelings.

How can there be happiness through seperation? no matter what anyone says, there cant be any feeling of enjoyment and upliftment throught the feeling of seperation. then surely isnt it better to worship Krishna in a spiritually happy state?

That's the greatest secret. When the feelings are actually directly connected to Krishna, then all of them are blissful!! (including feelings of separation,frustration etc.). It has to be experienced to be believed. i can safely assume that most devotees would really want to have the feelings of separation to increase and increase (for among other things it signifies that there is some semblence of love for Godhead exposing itself)