IndiaDivine.org

Enviousness,Jealousy,Politics,Diplomacy,so many things. This is the material world.

Rate this topic

krsna

Politics are always there, and enviousness, jealousy. This is the nature of this material world. You cannot avoid it. Spiritual world means just the opposite. There is no politics. There is no jealousy. There is no enviousness. That is spiritual world. And material world means politics, jealousy, diplomacy, enviousness, so many things. This is material world. So even in the heavenly planets, these things are there, politics. Even in animal kingdom, these politics are there. This is the nature. Matsarata. Matsarata means enviousness. One man is envious of another man. It doesn’t matter, even they are brothers or family members. Here the family members, Dhrtarastra and Pandu, two brothers, their sons, they were family members, but the enviousness...

So the Krsna consciousness movement is not for the persons who are envious. Envious. It is a movement to train people how to become not envious. It is very first-class scientific movement, yes. Not to become envious.[730707BGLON]

Quote:

So Krsna has got enemies also, what to speak of ourself. This material world is so made, that you must have some enemies. Matsarata. Matsarata means enviousness, jealousy. This material world is like that. [730805BGLON]

Quote:

This material world is enviousness. I am envious of you; you are envious of me. I cannot see you very opulent; you cannot see me very opulent. That is the reason there is rivalry, competition, in this world, man to man, friend to friend, even father and son. The competition is there because we are envious. Suppose I am your neighbor, and I become rich. So although there is no enmity, still my neighbors will be envious: “Oh, this man has become so rich? I could not become.” This is the nature. So if we try to understand Bhagavan, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Supreme Being, the our first qualification should be: we should not envious.

Therefore in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, in the beginning it is said that dharmah projjhita-kaitavah atra paramo nirmatsaranam. Nirmatsara. Matsarata means to become envious. So that is one of the qualification to understand God, not to become envious. [760419BGMEL]

Matsarata means envious. I am envious of you, you are envious of me. This is material life. Therefore in the Srimad-Bhagavatam it is stated that this Krsna consciousness is not for the people who are envious. Dharmah projjhita kaitavo ’tra paramo nirmatsaranam satam vedyam vastavam atra vastu [sB 1.1.2]. Why enviousness? You are human being, I am human being. Why we should be envious of one another. This is artificial. There is no need of. But we are put into certain condition that we have to become envious by nature or someone.

So this materialistic way of life is full of enviousness, rivalry, competition, then birth, death, old age, disease, threefold miseries—adhyatmic adhibhautic, miseries from the mind, from the body, from other living entities, natural disturbance. And we are trying to be happy here. This is called foolishness. It is not possible. Duhkhalayam asasvatam [bg. 8.15]. The creator of this world says that this place is for suffering, duhkhalayam.[760709ADNY]

• 1 year later...

Politics are always there, and enviousness, jealousy. This is the nature of this material world. You cannot avoid it. Spiritual world means just the opposite. There is no politics. There is no jealousy. There is no enviousness. That is spiritual world. And material world means politics, jealousy, diplomacy, enviousness, so many things. This is material world. So even in the heavenly planets, these things are there, politics. Even in animal kingdom, these politics are there. This is the nature. Matsarata. Matsarata means enviousness. One man is envious of another man. It doesn’t matter, even they are brothers or family members. Here the family members, Dhrtarastra and Pandu, two brothers, their sons, they were family members, but the enviousness...

So the Krsna consciousness movement is not for the persons who are envious. Envious. It is a movement to train people how to become not envious. It is very first-class scientific movement, yes. Not to become envious.[730707BGLON]

Quote:

So Krsna has got enemies also, what to speak of ourself. This material world is so made, that you must have some enemies. Matsarata. Matsarata means enviousness, jealousy. This material world is like that. [730805BGLON]

Quote:

This material world is enviousness. I am envious of you; you are envious of me. I cannot see you very opulent; you cannot see me very opulent. That is the reason there is rivalry, competition, in this world, man to man, friend to friend, even father and son. The competition is there because we are envious. Suppose I am your neighbor, and I become rich. So although there is no enmity, still my neighbors will be envious: “Oh, this man has become so rich? I could not become.” This is the nature. So if we try to understand Bhagavan, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Supreme Being, the our first qualification should be: we should not envious.

Therefore in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, in the beginning it is said that dharmah projjhita-kaitavah atra paramo nirmatsaranam. Nirmatsara. Matsarata means to become envious. So that is one of the qualification to understand God, not to become envious. [760419BGMEL]

Matsarata means envious. I am envious of you, you are envious of me. This is material life. Therefore in the Srimad-Bhagavatam it is stated that this Krsna consciousness is not for the people who are envious. Dharmah projjhita kaitavo ’tra paramo nirmatsaranam satam vedyam vastavam atra vastu [sB 1.1.2]. Why enviousness? You are human being, I am human being. Why we should be envious of one another. This is artificial. There is no need of. But we are put into certain condition that we have to become envious by nature or someone.

So this materialistic way of life is full of enviousness, rivalry, competition, then birth, death, old age, disease, threefold miseries—adhyatmic adhibhautic, miseries from the mind, from the body, from other living entities, natural disturbance. And we are trying to be happy here. This is called foolishness. It is not possible. Duhkhalayam asasvatam [bg. 8.15]. The creator of this world says that this place is for suffering, duhkhalayam.[760709ADNY]