IndiaDivine.org

Please provide proof.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Check out some of the sites that his ex students have put up in the last few years about this individual. Maybe if he could sing and dance he would be Michael Jackson.

But beyond that If he is God then you are also God. So just be honest about your situation. Do you really think all the suns, and moons and planetary systems have come from you willing them into being? Making some ash appear in your palm is not quite the same thing.

Some teach that everyone is God but that we have forgotten who we are and now we are thinking that we are these bodies out of illusion. We are in illusion alright but God never comes under such nonsense illusion. God never suffers such an identity crisis

Prove it to what? The mind? That is not possible with words. The infinite cannot be captured by the finite mind.

If you really want proof you must pay for it. Jesus told the rich man to leave his family, friends, possessions and come follow him. The rich man could not. Few can afford the price of proof, least of all a rich man.

Guest guest

I think guest is coming out of his shell as he doesnt want to follow blindley anymore. Dear guest you must realise that in order to prove you must do a little research yourself.

Also, God is always mentioned in the vedas, from Krsna to Ram, to Narshimha dev but no mention of Sai baba or SwamiNarayan.

Start from the bhagavat gita and then the Srimad Bhagavatam.

Go to an Iskcon temple as your life will never be the same again. Hopefully for good reasons. hahhahaha.

• 7 months later...

hi, i was looking for information on hinduism to answer to the many questions of my christian friends.

i would like to know many things..one of them is

- they say brahmins came out of bramha's mouth, kshatriyas from arms, vaishyas from thighs and shudras from feet. does this mean tat different parts of bramha r of different importance? does it not mean that god is whole, undivided?

thank you