IndiaDivine.org

What's it to you what someone else is doing? Are you your brother's keeper?

Rate this topic

krsna

Are you at fault in letting the rest of humanity-our beloved brothers and sisters -in going on as it is?

Can you not make a differance in their lives if you communicated with them at least something about the importance of self-realization,...ABC...Gita...Hare Krsna Mahamantra...?

• 7 months later...

And then share with one and all my heart's conviction that Sri Krsna is the cynosure of everyone's minds and eyes. (Krsnas tu bhagavan svayam)

Krsna is the One whom we should all become lovingly attracted to as He is indeed the root of all attraction.

By His Divine Grace I've become magnitized by His Pure Devotee Servant and thus no longer have any choice in the matter of attraction; I've become eternally Krsna's magnitized devotee servant of His beloved servant.

we are by example our brothers keepers

if you are no longer a thief then you can tell others not to steal.

if you no longer murder or kill innocent creatures of krsna

you can tell others not to murder or kill innocents, they being part and parcel of the Lord.

if we see our brother falling shall we not reach to him of love and compassion ?

when a Vaisnava sees the suffering of others does he simply turn an ignorant eye ?

NO-- the Vaisnava is compassionate to all living things !

they are empathic to the sufferings of others --therefore we are our brothers keepers else wise we shall share the suffering due to our selfishness and ignorance.