IndiaDivine.org

I guess I am looking for a bit of cheering

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My best friend describes me as "gone crazy" , but is it so wrong to pray before starting a new project or before breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't know any sanskrit prayers so I use a book to just pray before I take an important decision, is it really so terrible to ask higher power for guidance? Or am I just an insecure freak trying to justify taking a risk?

Intelligent and honest people in this world will admit they are not in control. Graves are filled with as many self assured, in control of the situation types as any other type.

Fact is we are not in control. Admitting our dependence on God is a preliminary step in attaining liberation from this nasty place of birth, old age, disease and death.

We are dependent on God for every breath and every morsel of nourishment.

Just don't make the mistake of asking for God's blessing and think you are giving Him an order.

Guest guest

we're all sending out vibrations of thought, word, song ,mantra, deed, yagna and vandana not knowing where they go or if they reach their destination. Jesus advises to pray in secret and your father will hear and reciprocate accordingly in secret.

Here's a conflict. He also said be not as the hypocrits who pray on the street corners to display their Godliness. But I think with the chanting of the holy names it is for the benefit of every living entity around, depending on the potency.

Prayer is usually a personal thing whereas chanting can be a wonderful shared revelation, all focussed on the same centre.

Don't worry about the language, Krsna is multi-lingual, the language of the heart is the only one He responds to.