IndiaDivine.org

How to find Parampara

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am from India. I want to find out who my ancestors were in the 1840s, probably my grandpa's grandpa and so on. It is very important. Is it enough to knpw one's caste in this matter?

Can't help there sorry, but I am sure someone can. Interesting to think that if we continue to trace all the way back even beyond Brahmaji we all come to Krishna as the Original progenitor of all living beings. At that point the caste system simply has no meaning.

TRANSLATION Bg 14

It should be understood that all species of life, O son of Kunté, are made possible by birth in this material nature, and that I am the seed-giving father.

PURPORT

In this verse it is clearly explained that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is the original father of all living entities. The living entities are combinations of the material nature and the spiritual nature. Such living entities are seen not only on this planet but on every planet, even on the highest, where Brahmä is situated. Everywhere there are living entities; within the earth there are living entities, even within water and within fire. All these appearances are due to the mother, material nature, and Krsna’s seed-giving process. The purport is that the material world is impregnated with living entities, who come out in various forms at the time of creation according to their past deeds.