IndiaDivine.org

I did something terrible...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

...last night. I cursed Krishna and all the devatas cuz things didn't go my way. Now I regret it, I should've been patient. What am I to do? Will Krishna and his devatas ever forgive me? I was so vulgar and unreasonable last night that I dont think he'll ever forgive me. Am I going to be destroyed? I hate myself.

<center>

<h1><V>C r a Z y</h1></center>

Somehow or other turn to Krsna and everything will eventually become perfect. Let the changes take their course. Prioritize your existence and the worldly drama will be unable to upset you as you shed the attachments that bind you to the mundane.

In truth, everything is Krsna's mercy. He is your best friend. Perhaps in retrospect you can see that.

Just turn to Krsna. Afterall He is not some crazy man who will be so devastated by your minds words and angry mood that He will now hold an eternal grudge against you. He is never shaken from His enjoying mood.

These mind storms that erupt from time to time are all ours. What we see suddenly bursting to the surface was lying beneath the surface for a very long time and now has become known to you in this dramatic way so that you can address it. Krsna saw it long long ago.

But the time has come for you to deal with it head on. You think Krsna is your servant and when He doesn't perform well according to your whims you get angry and lash out. "Just see Krsna how you have disappointed me."

Have you ever seen a child angry with his parents for not satisifying his immediate desires, become angry and yell at the parents "I don't love you anymore" etc.

When one starts sweeping a room that has gathered dust for a long time the immediate reaction is the dust fills the air and it's nasty. But eventually it will become spotless if we keep going.

The good part is now you get to humble yourself before Him, apologize and ask His forgiveness.

Guest guest

My chanting probably amounts to little more than that anyway, a constant state of offence.

At least you are honest. As many supposed jilted jivas are not even sorry for their resentment.

Krsna will only take the bhakti from you, He's a thief and He's got good taste, only takes the best from all of us, leaves the rest. Just don't make a habit of it, or you're a gonna.

Your main dilemma is forgetting it yourself, just chant and know He loves you then the Krsna sun will illuminate what little dark spots we harbour in our conditioned hearts and troubled minds.