IndiaDivine.org

what happened during Gita discourse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Prabhus,

I have a small doubt regarding the nature of the time when Gita was being recited.

When the actual discussion of Gita was taking place were others present in the battlefield able to comprehend as to what was happening.

Were all present in the battlefield able to hear Krishna or not.

If not what exactly was happening to others in field all the time when Krishna was imparting the transcendental knowledge to Arjuna .Were they aware of anything happening or not.

I request all to enlighten me over this.

Guest guest

it is possible that krsna, being the yogesvara, master of all supernatural powers, had arranged to be heard only by arjuna and sanjaya.. i think also that 640,000,000 of warriors had something important to do in the hour preceding such huge world war..

if someone knows that someone else was listening to the gita.. please speak!!

We know is that Sanjaya was able to hear although not located on the battlefield. The Lord turn on the mystic television in his heart. Super high definition from what I hear. Everything came across very clearly. He then relayed what he heard and saw through that revelation concerning Bhagavad-gita as it was spoken to the blind Dhritarastra who was questioning him. So in that way they were also present although not physically located there. Similar to us who are not there in time and spacial terms. We become present when we hear Gita from the one whom Krsna has caused the Gita to appear to in his heart. We are even more blind than Dhritarastra. So Dhritarastra has left us will a valuable lesson, inquire from one who knows.

Guest guest

... on both sides of the army were fully aware of what was going on. They didn't just hear but listened with 'rapt attention' the dialogue between Sri Krishna and Arjuna. The great personality Bhisma was ecstatic on hearing the conversation.

- KSB