IndiaDivine.org

Goddess Springs From Dream to Reality: "Hum yahan dabe hain humko nikalo yahan se"

Rate this topic

krsna

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1093715.cms

SANGRAMGARH (KUNDA), UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA, April 30, 2005:

It is a

dream come true for Jagannath Patel. And practically so for all the

2,500-plus villagers in this nondescript hamlet of Kashipur situated in

Kunda tehsil of Pratapgarh. For it was Jagannath's unusual dream in

January led them to dig out icons of a Goddess coupled with the remains

of a temple structure, dating back to the Rajput era. The signs of

prosperity that this new find has brought for Kashipur residents can

easily be seen in the form of make-shift stalls of eatables and prasad

(blessed food), where the villagers are now earning more that they got

as farm laborers by catering to the needs of the thousands who visit

the site every day. In the center of all the festivity that is evident

in Kashimpur, stands Jagannath Patel -- a 45-year-old illiterate

unmarried man who, the villagers believe, saw the Deity in his dream on

the night of January 24, 2005.

"Hum yahan dabe hain humko nikalo yahan

se" (I am buried here...take me out), is what a female voice had

thundered in his ears when he was fast asleep outside the Mathna Devi

Mandir near the pond situated at the village entrance.

It was this

dream that saw Jagannath dig up the area where the villagers often set

up bonfire to kill the chill of a wintry night. And barely a few

strokes of spade later, they unearthed a marble icon -- two and a half

feet tall neatly chiseled "Asht Bhuja" (eight arms) figure of woman

laden with bead ornaments.

Guest guest

"Some will see this as straight forward fact and divine revelation. Other's will see a plan that would make any Chamber of Commerce envious.

Me I have no idea but I accept both possibilities."

You believe in God, don't you? True, there is a lot of fraud out there, but if that makes you so skeptical, where does the room for faith come?

Don't you believe that every particle is God? if so, then anything should be possible since God is in every particle. Or do you not really attribute any power to God? Or do you not believe God ever interferes with the world? If not, then I guess you don't believe in Krsna, the cowherd boy from Vrindavan come down to Earth to vanquish asuras.

T:"Some will see this as straight forward fact and divine revelation. Other's will see a plan that would make any Chamber of Commerce envious.

Me I have no idea but I accept both possibilities."

You believe in God, don't you? True, there is a lot of fraud out there, but if that makes you so skeptical, where does the room for faith come?

Don't you believe that every particle is God? if so, then anything should be possible since God is in every particle. Or do you not really attribute any power to God? Or do you not believe God ever interferes with the world? If not, then I guess you don't believe in Krsna, the cowherd boy from Vrindavan come down to Earth to vanquish asuras.

Guest guest

Mother Mary makes appearances all the time, in India, in Mexico, everyewhere. Imagine how the church bishops felt when the peasant Juan of Popocateptyl brought the fresh roses from the Snow after Mother Mary of Guadaloupe came to him. Mexico is sacred, the flag itself is of Sri Garuda doing battle with the Nagas.

Israel, the wife of God, the mother of Lord Jesus, comes and goes as she pleases, she is immaculate in her appearance in this realm, not bound by the laws of nature, but the eight armed controller of Nature itself.

All glory to the Goddess.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

No, I havent moved to Vera Cruz yet, but maybe Chiapas will be in my future. (wetback di udder way)

Guest guest

What's really funny is that some people can't seem to realize that you may be saying the very same thing they are but still they will use your realizations to argue against you.

Such is the confusion and controversial nature of Kali Yuga.

It's definately funny, but at the same time frustrating, still if they come to the same conclusion and think they are the author of it and have some conviction then that is the object of it in the first place. So however one arrives at the Truth that's cool.

In a similar sense it reminds me of Lord Bramha arriving in the assembly of other Lord Bramhas.

What! Other bigger universes than mine! How could it be?

Guest guest

is definately the best way to find things. But I'd still like to see them dig up some 16ft human bones just to put a new spin on their evolutionary nonsense.

After a major flood I would imagine a lot of the past is deeper than they are digging on the surface.