IndiaDivine.org

a little bit confused about marriage can you answer my question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello friends,

I am 26 year old man from India and as you know we have a system of an arrange marriage in india, i have seen the girl and talk to her about 20 minuts and observe that quality of a women which i want she get 100 out of 100, now my problem or confusion is that the look of that girl does not up to my expection. Here i would like to clear that i dont want a model or a typical figure girl and i am not getting that much of confidence that from our innerself which allow me to go ahead for this thing and should say yes to them. i have a very less time to say yes or know. Everybody from our home is saying yes for that girl and i i speak from my mind then there is no question arise to say no but my heart is not with me. i am bit confused and seek you help regarding the above.

I had read various article/discussion from your guys and qute impress with your knowledge on the spritual matter, so please think atleat 3 times for my sake before replying to me. I shall be very grateful to you and definately revert back with my decesion on the above matter.

thamnks in advance .

regards/pranam

Jai shiv shanker.

Sudhir

Guest guest

There is nothing spiritual about your problem and as most of the people here are unmarried, you have asked your question in the wrong place.

Looks will go away with time, my friend. The other factors are the ones that are likely to remain constant (but not all of them). You need to figure out what you want and decide. If you still do not like her, then go for someone else.

Guest guest

U will have 2 live with her 4 the rest of your life. If u can't love her leave her....find some one else.

20 min is less time 2 make life decision!!!

Your family should not make decision for u....when they all die u left with problem...

Guest guest

Hi,I am sure ,U might have seen the girls photo before going to her house to 'see' her.This always happens in India. Then if she looks so bad, why did u go to meet her in the first place? Was it to enjoy the snacks??You must have rejected her after looking at her photo.That shows(as far as I think),beauty was not ur priority.And if the girl gets 100 out of 100 in quality, why should such a girl marry a person as confused as you. Tell me honestly, are u qualified enough to be her husband? To live happily, a beautiful mind and heart is needed.For us in India, a wife is not just a wife, she is ur close friend,infact best friend. what would u do a beautiful friend if ur heart and mind are never peaceful.Think about it.Anyways its ur life. We can never change it.

Sudhir,

Before embarking on that journey, I would sincerely recommend that you study this book with its bona fide 100 percent first class commentary: http://vedabase.net/bg

Read all the chapters and all the commentaries. It will take several days. You will gain a better perspective on life, and be better suited to making major life decisions like marriage and your future. You will benefit the rest of your life for doing this, following the path only you can follow, instead of some stranger's path you never owned.

I hope you are sincere enough to follow my advice. Then your life will be completely successful. That is my wish.

gHari