IndiaDivine.org

How do I please Rupa Goswami?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BY RAJSUYA DASA

INDIA, Jul 22 (VNN) — Please kindly accept our most submissive obeisance. All glory to Sri Guru-Gauranga! All glory to Gaur-Nityananda! All glory to Shri Krishna-Balarama! All glory to Sri Radha-Shyamsundardeva!

We, the official administration of ISKCON Ludhiana, have updated and presented on our bonafide website (www.iskconludhiana.com) the nectarean discourses on Sri Bhaktirasamritasindhu (Nectar of Devotion) allotted in Hindi language very diligently and intellectually by His Grace Radhakrishnadasa Brahmachari Prabhu whose keen shelter is His Holiness Gopalakrishna Goswami Maharaja (G.B.C. - E.C., B.B.T.I. Trustee, ISKCON Bureau, ICC, RGB, BI, BA) and who has been very much alert in following the decree of his spiritual master, the decree inspiring the propagation of the precepts of Sri Rupa and Sri Raghunatha in the exact line descending from Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

The scholarly lectures of His Grace have been presented in the Digital Video Disk format. Conclusively, we have a unflinching strong conception, that by the propagation of His Grace's scriptural discourses, there will be made an endeavour of self-less service to the enhancement of the mission of Srila Rupa Goswamipada and Sri Gaurasundara Mahaprabhu.

Visit for latest updates: http://users.iskconludhiana.com/images/thumbnails.php?album=34

Mere Reflectory Elements of the Grace of Vaishnavas,

Your servant,

Rajsuya dasa

ISKCON Ludhiana Administration

Punjab, India

Posted Image

Posted Image

" My Dear Srila Rupa Goswami , Please accept my most prostrated obeisances at the dust of your lotus feet.

How can I please you and your true followers?

... the Rupanugas who propagate pure bhakti-rasa to Sri Sri Radha Krsna as per your precepts outlined in your Nectar of Devotion"

/images/graemlins/smile.gif