IndiaDivine.org

Pls suggest a sanksrit animal name (w/ some spiritual relevance)for a bunny rabbit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Haribol!

Firstly, it's not me who wanted her to have a pet. The reason being that I do not really like her to get attached to an animal. I was kidding her that I do not like her to take birth as a bunny in her next life. Also, the responsibilities attached to having a pet, caring, cleaning etc. But I can't appease her and also I saw some benefit in it , sort of theraphy for her to have a friend.

I have greeted the bunny, Hare Krishna! and surely that is to the pet's benefit.

Any suggestion?

Thanks Haribol

You could go with Sasa-narayan - sasa is Sanskrit for rabbit. Narayan is a Name of God.

"Sasa" - is pronounced 'chuchu'.

The 's' is pronounced as 'ch' as in the word chair and the 'a' would be 'u' - as in the word but - so it would thus sound like - "chuchu" - add the word Narayan - so that you get sasa-narayan [chuchu-narayan] - how's that?

YS,

BDM

Of course, the first name that comes to mind is ............ HARE.

Yadda yadda yadda wascle wabbit - sankirtana vaudeville for the millenium. Take my wife ........ please.

Hare Krsna