IndiaDivine.org

Where is the balance between 'Be Here Now' (Ram Das), and Krishna-smaranam???

Rate this topic

krsna

Is it possilbe that I use "remembering Krishna" as an excuse as to why I do not deal with practical issues of living the life I have and the responsibilities of being embodied with my certain 'karma'? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Is "remembering Krishna" many times just an escape mechanism I use to forget about the responsibilities and problems I have in this body and in this life? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

What is the difference between REAL Krishna-smaranam and using Krishna as an excuse to forget about the inevitable and inescapable responsibilities that I must eventually work out in this life? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Is remembering Krishna at the expense of my worldly responsibilities just another cop-out for my weak-minded personality who cannot face the reality of life in the material world? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

>>>Is it possilbe that I use "remembering Krishna" as an excuse as to why I do not deal with practical issues of living the life I have and the responsibilities of being embodied with my certain 'karma'? <<<

Yes it is possible. So? Better to remember Krishna and forget this wordly life than to live this life "responsibly" and forget Krishna. But they is no reason you cannot do both.

From another angle remembering Krishna is your only responsibility.

>>>Is "remembering Krishna" many times just an escape mechanism I use to forget about the responsibilities and problems I have in this body and in this life? <<<

Yes. Similar to waking up being an escape mechanism for a nightmare. Why stay asleep?

>>>What is the difference between REAL Krishna-smaranam and using Krishna as an excuse to forget about the inevitable and inescapable responsibilities that I must eventually work out in this life? <<<

The real thing we must work out in the world is are forgettfulness of Krishna. When you become a billionaire all your ten cent problems are solved without separate endeavor.

>>>Is remembering Krishna at the expense of my worldly responsibilities just another cop-out for my weak-minded personality who cannot face the reality of life in the material world? <<<

Not facing up to remembering Krishna is a cop-out for the weak minded. Those that cannot admit they are of weak mind and won't accept total conscious awareness of the fact that we are totally dependent on Krishna.

A totally self realized man has no purpose to fulfill in the discharge of his duries nor any reason not to preform such work.

Just remember Krishna.

>>>Where is the balance between 'Be Here Now' (Ram Das), and Krishna-smaranam??? <<<

Be here now but in Krishna consciousness not in forgetfullness of Krishna.