IndiaDivine.org

What is Hell?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devoties, my obediance to you as you are just as great as the light of krishna itself.

I have a question to ask

many times I read that you could be send to hell for certain doings, is this true? that krishna has create a realm where there is suffering, pain and torture, and you be send there? If you some how land in a place like this, may I still call out the holy name of narayana, will i be saved from the vishnus servents, or will i have to stay there for eternity?

Firstly the soul is eternal, secondly everything that is a creation of material nature is created, destroyed and created again thus the cycle continues.

So hell is temporary and is punishment for sinful reactions.

Heaven is enjoyment for good deeds performed and earth is in the middle.

All the above are in the universe and are temporary circumstances.

We travel back and forth to heaven, earth and hellish planets in a continous cycle of repeated birth and death untill we surrender to Krishna and go back to Godhead.

take a look around you !

this world is known as Mryta loka that means it is the planet of birth desease old age and death.

so you tell us what and where hell really is if not here ?

These are not the same as the Judeo-Christian heaven. They are in the material world where beings live longer more enjoyable lives. Yet they srill need to return to earth one day to go to the kingdom of God, Vaikuntha forever.