IndiaDivine.org

Lord Rama in Vaikuntha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all Hari bol.

I have heard that there are spiritual planets for the different avatars of the Lord, the topmost being Goloka Vrindavan - home to Lord Krsna. Then there are other spiritual planets where other lilas are takin place. I heard recently that there was not planet for Rama-lila, However not sure of its authenticity, but if it is true then why isnt there a planet for Lord Rama since there are planets for Lord Narasimhadev and Matsya Avatar etc.

Thanks

Hare Krishna

Lord Rama enacts pastimes in Ayodhya that is very much in Vaikuntha. Infact for every lila the Lord has a separate vaikuntha planet and the devotees who are instantly attracted to that particular lila of the Lord are transferred to that loka right away to enjoy.. for example, there is a vaikuntha loka, called Parthasarathi Loka where Lord krishna is always speaking Bhagavad-gita to Arjuna and the devotees are also there listening to the Gita directly from the Lord. Similarly there are various lokas where Lord Rama is always breaking the bow to marry Sita Devi for the pleasure of the devotees and the devotees also eternally serve the lord in that way.. and there is another vaikuntha Ayodhya where the Lord is ruling his transcendental subjects that are very much attracted to be ruled by Lord Rama usually called as 'Rama rajya'.

Ayodhya Vasi Rama ki Jaya!

Dasarata Nandana Rama ki Jaya..

Patita pavana Janaki Jivana sita-mohana Rama ki Jaya!

Lord Rama said, "As the Supreme Personality of Godhead, it is my eternal principle that if any living being takes shelter of Me, even once, saying, 'I am Yours', then I award that person freedom from all fear. Even if Ravana were to come here and surrender to Me, I would give him all protection."

Sri Sri Sitarama Lakshman Hanuman ki Jaya !!