IndiaDivine.org

Sincere prayer - About being grateful & wanting to surrender

Rate this topic

krsna

by Swami B.A. Paramadvaiti Posted on December 26, 2005 | Recorded in Vrindavan/India on October 30, 2005

Somehow or other due to my own misdeeds I have become entangled in the repeated births and deaths. Somehow or other I am suffering here, but You know my Lord what is best for me. I depend upon your kindness. Just consider me a dust-particle of Your lotus-feet, thats where I want to be situated, zero opposition. Mahaprabhu is speaking in such a lovely way, He is giving us the hope that we can surely be redeemed by the grace of Lord. We just have to take a very surrendered attitude towards Him. We can only approach Him with such an attitude. I am at your disposal my Lord. All my rebellion is over. I give in. I understand that I made so much difficulty, I created such a mess with my big false ego and I have been drowned into repetitive births and deaths and I do not want this anymore. I want this to end. I just want to be Yours, please accept me in such a way that I will not create any further opposition. This is a very humble prayer, because it means that you give up control. Giving up control that is called surrender.