IndiaDivine.org

I can't control my mind and senses. Please help me! Anyone here....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can't seem to get a grip on my mind and senses to focus on serving Guru and Krishna. I've lost my taste for chanting Hare Krishna, going to the temple, reading Prabhupada's books, associating with other devotees etc...

What am I to do in order to get myself back on track as some kind of aspiring devotee?

No I cannot. Ca you? Why do people always argue? [cause they cannot conrol]. What did I say in the above post? Did you understand. Or did you jump to conclution? Why because you cannot control. Go back and read what I said. And contemplate on it, and try to see who is faulty.

What I mean what I said that [the last time I looked this was a devotee forum, why people don't read between the lines I do not know]. That when we engage in 'other' things then it's possible to loose taste in association. Then doubts start creeping in. I didn't think I had to explain that in full. I thought you or somebody else would further the thread, instead of jumping around, saying 'can you control your mind'.

we all have problems controlling our mind and senses. do not torment yourself even more by thinking there is something wrong with you because you have these problems. that is a mental trap!

good association of devotees is the best remedy for such problems. so is sincere prayer and good chanting of your rounds. do it even if you find little tase in it now. that will change with time and practice.

good luck to you, prabhuji!

When one starts the process of purification it is like staring to sweep a room that has been unswept for a long time and the dust has settled. When one starts to clean dust particles arise and suffocate the cleaner. The intelligent cleaner doesn't think that the room was better off dusty, he tolerates the temporary discomfort and perseveres cleaning ...understanding that the end result will be a nice clean state of existence.

When material desires seem overwhelming, cry at the soothing Lotus feet of Sri Nitai Gaura and beg for Their protection.

If you can't follow all aspects of devotional life, think of what u enjoyed most that had u coming back 4 more previously. Try to embrace that slowly again.

Krsna always loves you...don't forget that. Write that on your wall in big letters and try to digest it.

lotsa hugs from me