IndiaDivine.org

Britney Spears Visits Malibu Balaji Temple

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A quick funny story; Last Sunday, as many of you may have heard, Britney Spears visited the Malibu temple. The hilarious part was that Narasimha had no idea who she was and so was quite short with her and the gaggle of papparazzi who tail her around. He sent her back out to her car to leave her shoes there, and threw all the photographers out of the temple...which made her pretty happy. She said to him..."Don't you know who I am...I am Britney." To which he replied, "I don't know who you are. I am Bhattar". Then she said "I am Britney Spears, the singer" And he replies "I am Narasimha Bhattar, the priest". Pretty much stumped her at that point. According to Narasimha she was very nice, interested and enjoyed a series of pujas.

from /

if thats a true story it is outrageously funny and all merciful of the lord to reach into the corners of the most materialistic hearts.

any photographs of britney in the temple.

Malibu temple is a good temple. The priests are Sri Vaisnavas with Balaji main deity and then a Siva, Ganesh, Karthikeya temple next to it. No preaching philosophy, but nice ceremonies and festivals.