IndiaDivine.org

How does one reconcile a spiritual leader's death?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As in, if that man truly had a relationship with God, and he ends up dying in a hospital from a heart attack, is murdered, or succumbs to an illness, how does one reconcile that with the idea that he is an enlightened man who had a strong connection to God? Why does God let such things happen to people he is supposedly close to?

Why doesn't God just let the man leave the body of his own volition? Or at least let him die peacefully in his sleep or something?

Guest guest

You must take into consideration that although in this life, he might have been a very enlightened human being, he had an uncountable number of past lives. The karmic consequences that do not come back in the form of kukarmas in one life are carried onto the next. If he truly achieved Self-Realization, then there is nothing to mourn because now he has recieved everlasting communion with God. If not, then there is still no reason to mourn because he has reincarnated into another life and is still on Earth among us.

Guest guest

P.S. I'm not sure if you were speaking in a hypothetical sense, but if you weren't, then I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and the spiritual leader of whom you speak.

May Ganesh cloak us in his everlasting protection.

Om Nama Sivaya.